Tuesday, October 7, 2008


Okay, so I just came across some very exciting news! Pillsbury has just come out with a new Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations product. Which, without the fancy title, is essentially their crescent roll dough made into a non-perforated single sheet! I was like, "That's brilliant! Why haven't they done this earlier?" How many times have I made Chicken Pillows, BBQ Beef Pockets, and several other recipes with the crescents rolls and always hated having to pinch together the seams only to have them separate when I accidentally put in too much filling or whatever. No more! All of those recipes will be a breeze now. Maybe some of you won't find this news as cool as I did, but for me I am anxiously awaiting my next grocery trip to see if my store is carrying them yet.

No comments: