- 2 large eggs
In a separate bowl mix:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour an 8" square pan (or use Pam).
- The ingredients listed under "cream together" should be added one ingredient at a time, creaming in between each addition.
- When you have finished adding/creaming all the liquid ingredients, keep beating the liquid mixture, folding in the dry mixture, alternating with the 2/3 cup sour milk.
- Once everything is mixed in, pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the middle.
- When it comes out clean, it's done.