Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Chicken Fettucine

I finally got the last recipe that the Relief Society girls brought over to me when I had Jude. I was surprised to find that I had a recipe really similar to this and wasn't that wowed by it. I guess the subtle changes really make a difference , because I love this version. It's one of those meals that you are excited to eat the left overs of the next day.

Chicken Fettucine
Tracy Belnap

2-3 chicken breasts
1 stick butter,melted
1 pkg. Italian dressing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup water
fettucine or linguine noodles
1 pkg cream cheese, softened

Turn crock pot onto low. Add butter, then chicken breasts then sprinkle Italian seasoning over top. Cook on low for 3-4 hours. ( I did mine on med-high and they were done in about an hour and a half.)

Remove chicken and cut into bite sized pieces. Return chicken to crock pot and add soup, water and cream cheese. Stir until well combined. Cover and let cook until it boils. Serve over pasta.

Mmmm, so yummy.

No comments: