Saturday, January 31, 2009

Boston Market Cornbread

I was so happy to find this copycat recipe because Boston Market has my favorite cornbread.  It is os moist and lightly sweet and I love the little peices of whole corn in them.  I usually make it into muffins and freeze them since it makes a ton (36 muffins).  This time I made them for our ward chili cook off last night since it was a great excuse not to have my freezer filled up with them.

Boston Market Cornbread

2 boxes Jiffy cornbread muffin mix
1 box butter recipe cake mix
5 eggs
2/3 cup milk
1 cup water
1/2 cup butter softened
15 oz can creamed corn

Preheat oven to 350.  Mix all dry ingredients together in large bowl.  Add remaining ingredients and mix well.  Pour into greased cupcake pans or mini loaves.  Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top and toothpick comes out clean.  Allow to cool slightly in the pan.  remove and serve warm (with honey butter!)

No comments: