Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chocolate Syrup

I let my kids drink chocolate milk on a daily basis.  I've gotten better in that I only let them have one cup of it a day now, but it used to be with nearly every meal!  I've made homemade Honey Mustard Dressing from scratch now (it's also a daily staple) trying to change out all that high fructose, preservative stuff in out diets and am committed to this recipe too as our new Hershey's substitute.  I actually like it better anyway, so yay! I double the recipe and it actually lasts for a few weeks; since it's richer you don't need to use as much.  Also great on ice cream!

Chocolate Syrup
Annie's Eats


DIRECTIONS

2 comments:

mobile review said...

Nice Post
शेअर चॅट मराठी टेटस
vidmate status

daenenabel said...

Wynn Resorts Ltd - JSHub
Wynn Resorts Ltd. owns and operates Wynn Las Vegas, 양주 출장마사지 Encore Boston Harbor, 충청북도 출장샵 Wynn Macau, Encore 경주 출장안마 Boston Harbor and 동해 출장안마 Wynn Palace. 밀양 출장안마