Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Honey Mustard Dressing

We love dipping sauces here. But, I am on this trying to eliminate processed foods from our pantry kick right now and am slowly attempting to replace the store bought stuff with homemade versions.  This four ingredient recipe tasted exactly like the honey mustard's we love at restaurants and the store and being so easy to make and having everything already on hand, this is one natural version we'll never go back on.  Eventually I will try to make homemade mayo, but I made this with Best Foods.  I also saw that some people used plain yogurt instead to make it lower fat and healthier.

Honey Mustard Dressing
AllRecipes: Mary Ann Benzon
makes: 1 1/2 cups

1 cup mayo
4 Tablespoons mustard (regular or Dijon according to preference, I used reg.)
4 Tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon lemon juice

No comments: